Search This Blog

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Cowboys, infertility and deeper moral questions

This article in the Boston Pilot gave me pause for reflection.  My younger self wouldn't have cared, "Pay me and you can have my eggs.  I'm not using them.  What do I care?"  But once I was married and having dificulty conceiving, I very well might have bought healthy fertilized eggs, myself.  Cowboys, infertility and deeper moral questions: Now as a simple, old woman, I definitely can see Father Tadeusz' side of the issue.  When a couple marries and plans their family, it's a covenant made with God.  No strangers are included.  The parents parenting the child shouldn't be surprised that their child is not theirs.  

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...