Search This Blog

Monday, January 15, 2018

Dream Interpreters Wanted

What does it mean?

I was babysitting and while my granddaughter was taking her nap, I thought I'd use the time to pray a rosary.  Today's Monday, the sorrowful mysteries are prayed.  Somewhere from the second decade to the fifth, I nodded off.  I woke up after the Holy Spirit crashed through the window.

Not physical reality, in my dream.  I was at Mass, right next to the altar. I don't know who the Mass celebrant was, but all of a sudden a bird crashed through the stained glass window.  I looked and saw a white bird flying around and thought it was exactly like pictures of the Holy Spirit as a white dove.

OK.  What does it mean?

No comments:

Bulletin for Mary

I'm composing a blurb for my parish's church bulletin. Some friends and I are "tree huggers." We're into gardening a...