Search This Blog

Saturday, December 16, 2017

Heeding

Told you so.  I fulfilled scripture.
Everything written by the prophets is fulfilled.
Was it not necessary that One should suffer for many?
Everything written about me is fulfilled.
Amen.

I make the powerful vulnerable.
What am I up to?
I am considered a loose cannon.
I break shackles.
Take warning you who judge.

You have been forewarned.
I comfort the afflicted
and afflict the comfortable.
I accept no evildoers.
And I love the repentant.

I see the hearts of my people
and I look at their intent.
Lie down in peace and sleep.
I embrace all who love me.
Amen.

No comments:

Black Masking Indians

 The church, St. Augustine, is the oldest Black Catholic parish in the United States, located in Treme, Louisianna.  Tremé is the oldest Afr...