Search This Blog

Friday, June 9, 2017

TV Mass

For the first time, I watched Mass.  I had a terrible time sleeping last night, so I didn't go to daily Mass.  I found today's Mass on Boston Catholic TV.  That's how I participated.  Since I couldn't physically receive Communion, I made a Spiritual Communion.

My Jesus, I believe that You are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.  I love You above all things, and I desire to receive You into my soul. Since I cannot at this moment receive You sacramentally, come at least spiritually into my heart.  I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You.  Never permit me to be separated from You.  Amen.

No comments:

Hands Up Don't Shoot

  Our Lady of Ferguson Icon by Mark Doox Icons are written because they are stories. This story began in the city of Ferguson, Missouri, whi...