Search This Blog

Saturday, February 4, 2017

The Sacrament Game

Back in the day, my friends and I used to play "Dictionary."  All we needed was a dictionary.  We'd open the pages at random and pick out a word.  We'd give a choice of definitions with the correct one mixed in with others.

My RCIA class plays something like this, but they call it the Sacrament Game.  You need a catechism and a score card.  Questions are asked from the catechism.  If you answer correctly, you are Baptised. Answer another one correctly, and you reach the Sacrament of Reconciliation, etc.  The first one to have attained seven sacraments wins.

No comments:

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...