Search This Blog

Thursday, November 5, 2015

How Well Do I Know Jesus?

Drawing by MEK

Do I know Jesus as well as I know my husband?  I think I do, but how could I?  I mean, He's unfathomable.  And if my husband surprises me (not often) every once in awhile, then certainly God would surprise me.

I'm giving myself a headache.  This is what I know about Jesus.  He is:

holy, full of grace, forgiving, all merciful, faithful, prayerful, wise, virtuous, humble, obedient, patient, charitable, just, giving, compassionate, loving, committed, gentle, has self-control, serious, focused, selfless, good, honest, truthful, peaceful, courageous, dependable, responsible, generous, pure, fearless, graceful, understanding, etc.

How do you know Jesus?  

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...