Search This Blog

Saturday, February 21, 2015

Sunday Snippets -- A Catholic Carnival

What a busy week!  We're buried under snow.  We've shoveled, sanded, salted, and chipped.  We can't wait for Spring!  This week was busy because I helped distribute ashes on Ash Wednesday.  I volunteered at the library.  I also went to the wake and funeral of a friend.  I also am posting an on-going prayer.  It's a consecration, which I define as a special prayer promising to devote oneself.  In this case, it's a consecration to the Virgin Mary.  I'm doing this for Lent, for myself, and whomever is so moved to join me.
     Now it's time to link to the blog This And That And The Other Thing.  I post what I did for the week, along with other bloggers.  I posted daily, but it's all

         Consecration to Mary for the 21st Century/A Lenten Journey


No comments:

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...