Search This Blog

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Outside a blizzard is blasting.  I looked out the window and didn't see anything but whiteness.  I pray the electricity stays on.  As long as I have my computer, I can keep up with my blogger friends at This That And The Other Thing.  That's R'Ann's blog.  We link up there to catch up on what's happened during the past week.  Click here to see what I'm talking about.  My week went thus:

Monday  --  Blizzard Blues

Tuesday  --  Short Story

Wednesday  --  News v. Entertainment (My take on Brian William's predicament.)

Thursday  --  St. Expeditus

Friday  --  Prayer for my Godson.
                 Shameless begging.

Saturday  --  Valentine cartoon.

Starting tomorrow, I'll introduce my Lenten Consecration to Mary.  It will bring you closer to Mary and therefore closer to Jesus.  I promise you, unlike St. Louis de Montfort's Consecration, mine is doable.  Do it for Lent.  Do it for Jesus.  Do it for Mary.  Do it for yourself.

No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...