Search This Blog

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival

What a blast I'm having this week!  Omega is here, visiting.  We're having a grand time.  This week's posts reflect the thinks we've done and thought and talked about.  I'm going to link up with my fellow bloggers on This That And The Other Thing blog for more can read what I posted.  Click here to read more.

Monday:     Short story.

Tuesday:  Book review of a classic.

Wednesday:  Mary's story.

Thursday:  I still haven't found it.

Friday:   Dominican Sisters of Bethany fun.

Saturday:  Profession Day in my chapter.

How's your Advent going?

No comments:

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...