Search This Blog

Sunday, January 5, 2014

Sunday Snippets--A Catholic Carnival


Usually in Sunday Snippets, there's a question, which I answer.  Well the question this week is what do I think of R'Ann's questions.  R'Ann is the blogger at This and That and The Other Thing.  She hosts Sunday Snippets.  So what do I think of the questions?  For some reason, they don't elicit discussion.  Bloggers just answer them, and that's the end of it.  I wouldn't miss it, if it ended.

My week:

Monday -- A little essay on gift giving.

Tuesday -- My thoughts on Matthew Kelley's 4 Signs of a Dynamic Catholic.

Wednesday -- A poem for the New Year.

Thursday -- Confession

Friday -- Did you know the Magi were gentiles?

Saturday -- I played around.

Why don't you go mosey over to R'Ann, and see what the other bloggers did?

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...