Search This Blog

Sunday, November 17, 2013

Sunday Snippets and a Catholic Carnival Around My House

According to my hubby, our house is a religious shrine.  He's threatened to toss everything out, if I bring in one more religious artifact.

So I've learned discretionary tactics.  What do you think?


Up the Sidewalk to my front door.
First thing you see.
Irish monk--there's two.
Beside my rocking chair.

Kitchen Garden Window.

Outside on the porch.

On the kitchen Stove

Dining Room


My favorite bookcase.

Above our bed.

On my bureau.

St. Dominic

Computer Room--Cursillo Poster

Computer Room -- Cursillo Poster

Computer Room

Computer Room -- Cursillo Poster


























 Does my home look like a Catholic Carnival?  Good.  I like it like that; besides, I live here, too.  This week I'm connecting to RAnn's Sunday Snippets, to tell everyone about what I posted, this past week.

Monday -- This was the Feast of St. Martin of Tours.  I wrote about his death.

Tuesday -- My take on the New Evangelization.

Wednesday -- I posted a You Tube video of the first talk, at Magnificat Day in Philadelphia.

Thursday -- An appeal for blogger, Tom Peters.

Friday --  It was the Feast of St. Albert the Great.

Saturday --  I wrote a funny short story.

It was a good week.  Why don't you head over to RAnn's This n' That n' The Other Thing and see what my friends posted?

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...