Search This Blog

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Sunday Snippets-A Catholic Carnival



Artwork by Sophia Ann Elizabeth.

Music - "Mary the Dawn" by The Cathedral Singers
From the album "Marian Classics"
NO COPYRIGHT INTENDED


Here we go again.  It's time for Catholic Carnival hosted by RAnn at This, That and the Other Thing.  Before I list what I've posted this week, I must answer this week's question,"What is your favorite hymn?"  It's called "Mary the Dawn."  Now my posts:

Monday -- A Prayer for Peace

Tuesday -- Back to the Prayer Group

Wednesday -- A Prayer on Facebook

Thursday -- A Personal Relationship with Jesus

Friday -- Undoing Eve's Sin

Saturday -- The Dilemma Regarding the Apostles

Why don't you go to RAnn's blog and read some posts by other bloggers?





Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...