Search This Blog

Sunday, May 5, 2013

New Porch

St. Mary's Newport, RI
I'm spending some quality family time in Newport RI.  May two year old granddaughter calls it New Porch.  She's going to New Porch.  So blogging will be light this week.

I found that a Catholic Church is only a ten minute walk away, so I can go to daily Mass.  I can also go to the Rosary before Mass. Maybe I can make their Bible Study on Wednesday.  I'm getting more walking done, than at home.  But we're eating out for just about every meal, so I don't think I've lost any weight.

My granddaughter and I swim everyday in a fun pool.  It goes from indoors to outdoors.  I haven't swum outside with the sun on my face and back, for a year.  It felt good.

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...