Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2013

Family May Procession


Web surfing tonight, I found a wonderful blog.  It's called Catholic Icing.  The blogger has some very creative ideas for teaching children about the Catholic Faith.  The blog is aimed for people with children and/or home school.  I do neither.  I was looking for things to do with my granddaughter.  She's only two, so she limited as to what she can do.

Since May is less than a week away, I searched the ideas for Mary.  There are many.  And I was inspired.  Since my granddaughter is always playing princess, I thought we'd make a crown for the Queen of Heaven, and my granddaughter could be the princess.  She could have a crown too.  We'll sing and process out to the statue of Mary in the garden.

I can't wait to babysit!

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...