Search This Blog

Friday, April 5, 2013

Brindle Trail


Nothing has been posted for a few days because nothing has moved me enough to write.  Until last night, that is.  As I was going through my steps for my daily examen, I was counting my blessings.  I immediately thought of today's hike through the woods, with the Trail Hikers.  We went to Gilbert Woods and hiked the  Brindle Trail.

It was awesome.  Meditatively inspiring, comes to mind.  It truly was a blessing.  The temperature was warmer than it has been in days, although there were patches of snow, here and there.  Buds were showing on tree branches.  The birds are coming back.

We even saw a butterfly!

Shepherd One

 Whenever the pope flies anywhere, you will see that the plane is called Shepherd One.  Even so, the Vatican doesn't own any planes.  Th...