Search This Blog

Friday, July 27, 2012

Penance

Penance
by 
"a cloistered brother"

Why my Lord?
Why must I commit these sins,
The more I pray for strength,
The more the Demon grins,
I can hear the demons laughter
as I say I'm not afraid,
Jesus can you hear me
can you hear me when I pray?
Worthy I am not of Love
Oh Shepherd I hold so dear,
How dare I ask for guidance
through this valley soaked in tears,
self inflicted penance
Who are men to say where saved?
No more demons laughing
now they know I'm not afraid,
Angel prayers and secrets
no sorrow, guilt or shame
The Saints and I
know El Shaddai
and Jesus are the same,
fallen angels tremble
Horrified in darkness lost,
Satan lost his battle
when they put Christ on the cross.


Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...