Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Thrice Blessed in Confession

Not only did the good Monsignor give me Absolution,tonight, but he also gave me new insight. No matter how old you are, you can always learn something new.
I never realized that my faults were abuses of my God given gifts.

Who knew?

And hubby is going to like the Penance I was given. ;-)

And also, I met my friend, Sister Lisette there. Sister Lisette is the Religious Education Coordinator for the parish. I was telling her about my planned trip to the Beatification of Pere Marie Jean-Joseph Lataste, O.P., and how I need to learn French. She suggested one of the sisters from the Religious of Jesus and Mary as a French, tutor.

Mais bien sûr!

The Religious of Jesus and Mary is my great aunt's order. And she use to teach French.

Qu'est-ce un cancre que je suis!

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...