Search This Blog

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My Plate is Full


I've talked about "portion control," before. The United States Department of Agriculture has an excellent web site on portion control.  Their plate, as you see, is a bit different than mine.  Whereas mine has half my plate full of vegetables, the USDA has that half, full of fruit and vegetables.  Yes, I like that.  That's a good idea.

You really should look into the USDA's site.  Their suggestions on balancing nutritions and their tips, and ideas go along with everything my program promotes.  

My problem is peer pressure, maybe my environment.  For example, we're having a meeting at work tomorrow where breakfast will be served.  "Served" is coffee and donuts.  Lunch is provided too--pizza.

What's a girl to do?


Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...