Search This Blog

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Let Us Pray


  • Do you know that today is our country's 60th annual National Day of Prayer?  What a country!  A day set aside for people to pray for our country is wicked awesome.  Imagine, from "sea to shining sea," millions of people will unite in prayer.  This year's theme is, "A Mighty Fortress is Our God," Psalm 91:2.  

  • I will say to the Lord, my refuge and my fortress, my God in whom I trust.
Are you looking for help to learn how to pray?  There is a Presidential Prayer Team, you know.  Join them in what and how to pray.  There's never a lack for intentions.  Personally, I pray for divine guidance for  our national leaders.  I pray for all the people in my country to be given the grace of religious piety.  I pray for healing for all those hurting.  All this I ask through Jesus Christ, my Lord.
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...