Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Where are you?


Study group tonight discussed the Passion, Triduum, and Easter.  This picture by Fra Angelico looking inside the empty tomb, pictorially depicted how I feel.  There are some unresolved issues in my life, that cause sadness.  But since I'm Christian, I have hope that God knows best and will resolve those issues for the good.

I don't think anybody in the group chose the Passion.  Although some do have physical ailments, but like myself, they trust in God.

Most felt the Resurrection in their life.  Praise God!  They saw God "risen," all around them.  This is how Christians should feel.  And I know I will feel that way, too.  We are Easter people.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...