Search This Blog

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Excuse me. Who's the Bigot?



When I was on vacation last month, there was a hotel for same sex couples, only.  At the time, I just thought that was ironic.  However, after watching this Belgium Bishop get "pied," I'm giving the gay agenda more thought.  Why are those who perceive themselves as discriminated against, so intolerant of other's views?  It seems that the very first thing some of  those in minority do, once they are recognized, is proclaim intolerance of others.

I don't think it's ironic anymore.  It's sad.

Seriously, what do you expect a Catholic bishop to preach?  Think about it.

No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...