- Hu Jintao, President, People's Republic of China,
- Barack Obama, President, United States of,
- Abdullah bin Abdul Aziz al Saud, King, Saudi Arabia,
- Vladimir Putin, Prime Minister, Russia,
- Pope Benedict XVI, Pope, Roman Catholic Church,
- Angela Merkel, Chancellor, Germany,
- David Cameron, Prime Minister, United Kingdom,
- Ben Bernanke, Chairman, Federal Reserve,
- Sonia Gandhi, President, Indian National Congress,
- Bill Gates, Co-Chair, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation,
What do you think they were looking at? The most people one influences? Money? Political power? Financial Power?
I was going to make my own list of powerful people in my world, but the categories are too numerous. There's an organizational hierarchy in the Lay Fraternities of Saint Dominic. I have those that have the power over me at work. What about those that influence me at church? Mmmm, maybe I should have a sub-category for spiritual influence, because my Spiritual Director influences me greatly. What about T.O.P.S.-- there is a leader? Then there's family. You would think that my husband would be the head of the family. But then our first grandchild has come along. Now there's influence.