Search This Blog

Sunday, October 31, 2010

Tigger By The Tail

It's my granddaughter's first Halloween  At first she was going to be pumpkin, but she threw a nutty every time the costume was put on her.  She cried and fussed and kept stretching out her neck, so that it was obvious that the collared bothered her.

Funny how being only three months old she can express herself with facial expressions and body language.

She has two other costumes--Tigger and Winnie the Pooh.  Tigger is my favorite.

I'm blogging while answering the door for the kids trick a treating.  They're all accompanied by parents.  My neighborhood is perfect for this.  We have loads of kids.  I think people drop their kids off here to do their trick a treating.  The kids are very polite.  The parents all get candy too, and some ask hubby what the score of the football came is--the Pats won.

Nice night--no rain, not freezing, the sound of crunching and pushing fallen leaves.  Monsters in the street laughing and calling to friends.  Dads carrying around cans of beer while holding their  princesses/witches/cowboys/hockey player/ballerina........'s hand.  Jack o Lanterns line our driveway with happy smiles, and I'm going to shut the door, and put out the bowl of candy for the night.  I hope it's all gone. I don't want any left in the house.  Trick or Treat.

No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...