Search This Blog

Friday, August 6, 2010

Franklin TOPS MA 463


I won the sampling slap down.  After all our discussion about how to make healthy exchanges in rich ingredient Italian cookies, when it came to putting your money where your mouth is, when the rubber hit the road...nobody brought in their cookies.  No one except me.  Therefore, I won.

Mmmmmmmm.....sometimes when you win, you lose.

Now, I have to make them again to enter the St. Rocco Italian Cookie Contest.  And I'm going to be busy next week, too.  Laurie's wedding is next weekend and it's a weekend event.  That's also the time of St. Rocco's.  Somehow or other, I've got to make time to bake those cookies.  And do a good perfect job of it, too.  After all, the honor of T.O.P.S. is at stake.

Lord, help me.  Is there a patron saint of baking?  St. Rocco will have to do.

St. Rocco intercede with prayers for me since I'll be extremely busy.  If possible, a miracle would be appreciated.  You know I'm not the world's best cook, and I'm up against some really fantastic Italian bakers.  Please see what you can do for me.

1 comment:

Faith said...

Just found out that St. Lawrence is the patron saint of cooks.

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...