Search This Blog

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Novena in Honor of the Virgin of the Incarnation


Sometimes my ignorance just is overwhelming. Today, March 25th, is the day I start a novena. I've been saying this novena for four years now, even since my Provincial Promoter, Fr. Juan-Diego Brunetta, OP asked the Lay Dominicans in the Province of St. Joseph to pray the Novena in Honor of the Virgin of the Incarnation.

Well, it just occurred to me, that nine months is the time of gestation. I never thought of that. I was just thinking that novenas involve "nine." So we pray this novena as if we are pregnant. March 25-----Dec. 25.

I pray that new meaning will help me pray more fervently.

No comments:

Sisterhood

  Sisterhood Two girls, who like to play sisters. Both wear different headscarves. One is a hijab. One is a tichel. Will we grow old? Will w...