Search This Blog

Saturday, April 18, 2009

People Who Ignore People

Could someone please explain to me why some people refuse to respond? Are they so self centered that they think everyone knows what they're thinking? And what gets me, is when I nag because I don't know whether they received my message or not, they laugh AT me! Like I'm the ignorant lout that ignores people!

Grrrrrr.

It's not that I expect a "yes" answer. In fact, 99.9% of the time, I expect that the answer is "no", but don't ignore me.

I just think that not RSVPing, or just not responding to a letter is so rude, inexcusable, un Christian, and even unconsciousable.

Can you tell I'm angry at the Master?

No comments:

Praying from the Heart

 The book I chose for my Lenten reading was Inner Life A Fellow Traveler's Guide to Prayer, by David Torkington.  I finished it this Sun...