Search This Blog

Thursday, March 12, 2009

God's Will

Everything just fell into place today, for my friend Rich. At 11:00 AM, he emailed me from NY saying he was going on retreat in Pembroke, MA. He was free tonight and Sunday afternoon. Was there anything LFSD going on?

I waited for another friend, Raimondo, to come home from work, and called him. He lives not too far from Pembroke. I gave Raimondo, Rich's cell phone #. Then I stepped back.

Raimondo telephoned Rich. Soon after Rich was eating supper at Raimondo's.

Also, Sunday, Rich is attending Raimondo's pro-chapter's meeting.

If it's meant to be, nothing can stop it.

Amazing. Wicked awesome!

No comments:

Simple Explanation of the Mass

 Everything you ever wanted to learn about the Catholic Mass is explained by Mike Aquilina's Understanding the Mass .  This little book,...