Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2009

Arise Together in Christ

Arise Together in Christ is a three year spiritual renewal program that my parish is undertaking. We already had one session, last fall. We were surprised at how much of a success it was.

Tonight we met to plan Session II. I'm excited about it. We had such good evaluations from the first session; this next session just has to be even better. One suggestion, however, was to gave some sort of forum for questions to be asked about Arise. So.....I was thinking of starting another blog. I know...I know...I need another blog like I need another hole in the head. But, wouldn't it be easier to do? It wouldn't be a daily journal, like this. It would hardly change, unless someone commented or asked a question on it.

What do you think? Unless someone tells me something diffent, I'm doing it!

No comments:

Trinity

 Where did the idea of God being Three Persons, come from?  It came from Jesus.  Matthew 28: 19.   New International Version Therefore go an...