Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Our Lady of La Salette

"P and P" is Pray and Play. I took a "P and P" day off from work. I slept in. I took a long bath. I dressed and went out to eat at a good restaurant. Afterwards, I went to the national shrine of Our Lady of La Salette in N. Attleboro, MA. I was blessed to see and hear Fr. Pat give a concert. Afterwards, I received the Sacrament of Reconciliation. I went to Mass, I prayed for the Pope Intentions.
You know what this means?
I received a papal indulgence! La Salette is a pilgrimage site.
The Shrine is also decorated with lights--like 3000 + lights.
A blessed day!

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...