Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Moral Life

Fr. Bob gave a little adult catechises, last night. It was good. Some of it was over my head, but I got a lot out of it, nevertheless. I think most people felt the same way. It's Father Bob's style. For example, the title of this posting is what I would say his talk is about. But he named his talk, "How Can I Live a Moral Life that is based upon Sacred Scripture and the living Apostolic Tradition?" See what I mean? He talked about freedom, law, Truth, conscience, choice and a lot about sex. He said we all desire: happiness, life, love, and sex. Can't argue that.

No comments:

Galilean Fish Broil

BIBLICALLY BROILED FISH This Lenten recipe comes from “A Continual Feast.”  Note the beautiful story of Jesus appearing to the apostles on t...